Sheepskin has been used for comfort for thousands of years in nearly any applications where comfort and protection were key. With over 3000 fibers per square inch and each fiber designed like a tiny shock absorber, there should be no question that sheepskin is natures best mollient padding. Sheepskin also has an unparalleled wicking ability that absorbs and dissipates moisture from your horse keeping them cool and protecting them from rubbing or chafing. Engel Sheepskin Horse Tack
Therefore, it should come as no surprise to find sheepskin being integrated with products for you and your horse.
More Benefits of Sheepskin
- Sheepskin will not give off an electrical charge. Synthetic seat covers are a 100% insulator of electrical energy. All natural sheepskin is a partial insulator providing you undisturbed release of static electricity created by the natural friction of your body and the environment.
- Sheepskin is able to absorb sweat immediately and can submit it in to the air seven times faster than synthetics.
- Sheepskin against the body activates the blood circulation and the immune system supporting the relaxation and regeneration of the body.
- Sheepskin is gentle on your skin because it contains lanolin, a basic substance similar to that found in human skin.
- Sheepskin helps heal sensitive or inflamed skin or rashes.
- Sheepskin is dirt and bacteria resistant. It has been known for centuries that the lanolin in natural sheepskin provides it with a self cleaning quality when the sheepskin is hung in fresh air.
CHECK OUT our full line of quality sheepskin products and discover first hand the amazing power of sheepskin.